Senior Salesforce Product Manager, Healthcare (San Diego) #3031
Product, Sales & Business Development
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
As part of the Commercial Software Product Management team, the Senior CRM Software Product Manager role will drive detailed strategy and execution of commercial software products that enable GRAIL stakeholders to execute Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Contract Management, and transactional customer communications. This role will work closely with both Commercial stakeholders and Software Engineering to bring new product features through the development lifecycle with high quality. Join GRAIL’s growing Product Management team, with opportunities to lead business core software development that drive customer experience.
- Analyze, synthesize, and maintain Software Product roadmaps by building empathy and trust with our wide range of stakeholders: Sales, Legal, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Customer Success.
- Identify redundant, contradictory, or missing process and product features while identifying the opportunities they present.
- Anticipate and resolve regulatory, system, and schedule constraints as early as possible to prevent delays.
- Champion best practice, product excellence, and issue prevention/resolution.
- Communicate business tradeoff decisions with stakeholders at multiple levels and functions
- Generate software product requirements and acceptance criteria that enable:
- Regression testing and compliance reporting
- Efficient, high quality implementation
- Provide intuitive, engaging, and easily maintainable content for internal training and business operations, e.g. flow diagrams and video demos.
- Create technical documentation that facilitates sustainable and scalable design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with UX Design, Software Engineering, Software Test, Quality, Compliance, and others to build and manage backlog of scrum activities.
- 6+ years of experience in software product role, with experience launching and evolving business features in Salesforce
- Deft at driving the evolution of complex systems towards well-organized and documented components in a highly regulated environment.
- Highly skilled in communicating and writing technical details in software requirement format to suit implementers, testers, auditors, and stakeholders equally.
- Deep understanding of both the capabilities and limitations of the Salesforce platform.
- Experienced with identifying and managing regulatory risks
- Proficient with Agile methodologies, particularly as expressed in JIRA and Confluence.
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $108,000 - $162,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.
Following extensive monitoring, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL US has made the decision to require that all U.S. employees be “Fully Vaccinated” with the COVID-19 vaccine. “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) has been administered. Absent a qualifying exemption, all GRAIL US employees are to comply with this requirement, including providing documentation of such vaccination status, as a condition of employment. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation for consideration by GRAIL.
See more open positions at Grail
Something looks off?