Sales Operations Senior Manager - Enterprise Channel (Menlo Park, CA ) #2959
Sales & Business Development, Operations
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, March 18, 2023
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
The Sales Operations Senior Manager will be responsible for partnering closely with the enterprise team to assist in developing sales processes, establish Sales Operations capabilities build infrastructure and support cross functional alignment. This role will manage projects and act as the lead facilitator of team and senior level meetings and support goal setting and tracking of deliverables, communications, and process improvement initiatives and projects.
You will be a member of the Commercial Operations team and play a critical role in enabling effective collaboration within the team as well as business partners and other functional teams across GRAIL. This is a critical and highly visible role that will undoubtedly result in rapid professional growth.
We’re building the best team to take on healthcare’s most important challenges. Are you ready to join us?
This role is located at our Menlo Park, CA office. Hybrid (office / home) work arrangements may be considered.
We will also consider candidates based in San Diego CA.
- Develop innovative tools and processes to guide sales team on selecting the best targets and improving their impact.
- Create, maintain, and track key strategic metrics & achievements through various deal stages.
- Develop creative ways to visualize and share data to allow for informed and timely decisions.
- Partner cross-functionally with enterprise sales, finance, Software and IT teams to deliver meaningful solutions.
- Identify and resolve key issues leveraging various tools and partner teams at Grail.
- Create detailed and viable plans that simplify complex interdependent work streams.
- Track progress against these plans, and identify when additional resources are needed to get initiatives back on track.
- Have a strong desire to become a subject matter expert and a “go to” person for the enterprise sales, commercial operations and marketing teams.
- Develop and integrate business unit operating model/optimal governance for the year (key calendar milestones).
- Liaise with other functional teams on business unit activity and track progress.
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize information on topics as requested by the Leadership Team to achieve commercial objectives
- Partner with leadership to facilitate engagement initiatives to foster culture and purpose across the business
- Assist in development of a reporting and business intelligence program for various commercial team members, in collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Collaborate with IT and other cross functional teams to develop and maintain the CRM platform, Commercial database and master data management solution.
- Address questions from the sales team and sales management regarding performance, analytics, reports or other topics
Your Background Should Include:
- BA or BS degree required and 8 or more years of work experience
- 5 -7 years operations experience within sales operations and in or supporting Life Sciences Enterprise Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management, Product Marketing, Management Consulting, or Strategy
- Healthcare consulting experience a plus
- Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive results in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated track record of getting things done and growing responsibility over time
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or GSuite. Advanced Excel (ability to write macros, build models and complex charts). Ability to build captivating and informational slides in PowerPoint.
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire) and databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce)
- Superior level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willing to travel when the business requires it (10-15%)
The expected, full-time, annual base pay scale for this position is $123,000 - $163,000. Actual base pay will consider skills, experience, and location.
Based on the role, colleagues may be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan tied to company and individual performance, or an incentive plan. We also offer a long-term incentive plan to align company and colleague success over time.
In addition, GRAIL offers a progressive benefit package, including flexible time-off, a 401k with a company match, and alongside our medical, dental, vision plans, carefully selected mindfulness offerings.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. GRAIL maintains a drug-free workplace.
Following extensive monitoring, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL US has made the decision to require that all U.S. employees be “Fully Vaccinated” with the COVID-19 vaccine. “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson) has been administered. Absent a qualifying exemption, all GRAIL US employees are to comply with this requirement, including providing documentation of such vaccination status, as a condition of employment. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation for consideration by GRAIL.
See more open positions at Grail
Something looks off?