Clinical Data Manager, contract
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Our mission is to cure cancer through high performance, accessible early cancer detection. That means saving lives.
Delfi Diagnostics is a Johns Hopkins spinoff focused on the non-invasive detection of cancer at earlier stages, when it is most curable. DELFI uses artificial intelligence and whole genome sequencing to detect unique patterns of DNA fragmentation in the blood of patients with cancer. These analyses are performed through simultaneous examination of millions of DNA sequences using machine learning to identify tumor-specific abnormalities.
In our passionate pursuit to radically improve health outcomes, we serve humanity when we:
Lead with Science, Anchor in Pragmatism: We pioneer life-changing science by ensuring quality, transparency, and rigor at all times. We explore thoughtfully, experiment smartly, and deliver impact with conviction.
Build With & For All: We embrace diverse backgrounds to innovate and achieve together. We are not just building a product - we aim to disrupt the path of cancer for all - no matter geography or socioeconomic class
Put We over I: We are a home for high-performing people. Through teamwork, we build collective intelligence. Each of us wins when those we serve and those who serve with us--win. We show up with empathy, humility, and integrity at every step of the journey.
In this role, you will support data cleaning, data harmonization and study documentation activities for DELFI clinical trials and research collaborations. You will work closely with other Clinical Data Managers, Clinical Operations, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Science, Medical Affairs, Bioinformatics Data Science and Research to identify and mitigate data issues, and deliver analysis ready data to support DELFI’s clinical trials.
What you’ll do
- Perform routine and focused data cleaning activities in support of clinical data analysis milestones
- Review reports on the life-cycle of clinical study samples from collection to shipping, processing, storage and analysis
- Revise and maintain CDM study documents
- Perform UAT testing and documentation to support EDC development for clinical studies
- Report on clinical trial progress and clinical data metrics including ad-hoc reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in science or health-related field
- 3+ years of clinical data management experience in pharmaceutical, medical device/diagnostic company or CRO
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Industry experience within in vitro diagnostics (IVD) highly preferred; pharmaceutical, biologics or medical device experience can substitute in part for IVD experience
- Experience with oncology trials and biomarker studies
An equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Delfi Diagnostics
Something looks off?