Chip Manufacturing Engineer
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2023
Want a meaningful job? Come join Deepcell and make a difference!
Deepcell’s cutting edge technologies are at the intersection of biomedical engineering, artificial intelligence, and single cell multiomics? We are an early-stage Stanford spin-off company that has developed a unique platform for use in research, diagnostic testing, and therapeutics. We combine microfluidics, imaging, deep learning, and genomics to identify, isolate and analyze live, single cells. Our technology addresses diverse applications in the
life sciences. We are a small team of passionate innovators in biomedical engineering, artificial intelligence, molecular biology, and genomics. Our technology has won multiple prestigious awards and is backed by top-tier venture capitalists in Silicon Valley. Deepcell is an AI-powered platform that analyzes, classifies and isolates label-free, viable cells based on their visual features for use in basic and translational research across the life-sciences industry.
The manufacturing team is seeking an engineer to support its chip manufacturing efforts.
- Create Manufacturing SOPs for biochip consumables based on R&D procedures and equipment.
- Identify improvements to process, equipment, in-process QC to increase throughput and yield.
- Define quality control tests and pass/fail criteria.
- Integrate data collection and IPQC data collection to an electronic database .
- Define incoming material qualification procedure
- Leads production team in daily production stand-up
- Manages cross-functional team to do troubleshooting of production issues.
- Tracks Equipment maintenance and calibration schedules.
- BS in Engineering: Mechanical, Chemical, Bioengineering.
- Minimum 4 years of industrial experience in manufacturing engineering positions in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor, or closely related fields.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong teamwork with both production and R&D teams.
- Maintain a high degree of ethical standards and trustworthiness.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity and interests with biotechnology and microfluidics is preferred.
- Prior experience of biochip manufacturing and PDMS material handling is preferred
See more open positions at Deepcell
Something looks off?