Claims Clerk- Mailroom
Curative Health Holdings, Inc is searching for a Mailroom- Claims Clerk to run our mailroom processes effectively and efficiently, with quality in work completion. Performs all duties while maintaining compliance and confidentiality and promoting the mission of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes the opening, sorting and proper handling of all mail and ensures it is received by the correct staff/departments.
- Pick up mail from the post office
- Prepare and Mailout Checks and other internal documents in timely manner
- Manage document storage with vendor
- Scanning of paper claims to vendor in a timely manner
- Support all mailing incoming and outgoing
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs
- Track and log all certified mail received
- Proactively identify processes and system problems, to reduce rework and provide highest level of accuracy and work efficiently.
- Attends and participates in departmental training, functions, and meetings.
- Ability to meet/ maintain the required accuracy after release from training.
- Adheres to rules and regulations of Curative as described in the employee handbook and in the unit/department/clinic procedures
- Performs other duties, functions, and projects, as assigned, by team management.
- Travel Requirements: None
- At least 3 years of prior experience in mail room operations, processes, and equipment
- Excellent Working Knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Drives required
- Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS coding is a plus
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills, including familiarity with Windows
- Excellent interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of staff.
- Able to work with limited supervision and meet specific turnaround times
- Ability to stay focused and sit for extended periods of time at a computer workstation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, LICENSES and/or CERTIFICATIONS
High school diploma or equivalent.