Clora is a tech-driven labor marketplace built to solve the talent crisis in the Life Sciences space. Using advanced data models and machine learning, our platform efficiently enables biotech companies and highly qualified consultants to connect on-demand. This results in life-altering drug therapies being delivered by our customers to patients quicker. We are a small tight-knit group with tremendous room for growth for our team members. Our blue-chip investors (Spark Capital, Felicis, etc.) have storied backgrounds in technology investing, like Twitter, Slack, Plaid, Warby Parker & Coinbase.
What you'll do:
Given our growth trajectory, we are now looking to bring on a Boston-based or Mid-Atlantic based Sales Director who will have direct responsibility to expand business within our existing clients as well as establish new business with new clients. This is a unique opportunity to come into an early-stage startup and provide your expertise growing and expanding our business within key biotech accounts. This is a full sales cycle role with great potential for growth.
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio of biotech companies within the Northeast
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the assigned client organization
- Leverage biotech industry knowledge and Clora product knowledge to share insights about how a client can maximize the partnership with Clora to drive benefits to their organization
- Provide insight to the customer, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in the biotech market and address the talent crisis to bring drugs to market faster and more effectively
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and pipelining leveraging best-in-class toolsets (Hubspot, Salesleap, Salesforce, etc.)
- Creatively identify new ways to grow your business through events, on-site visits, referral programs etc. You will have flexibility in your approach with guidance from your manager and the team.
- Effectively collaborate with Clora's Talent & Customer Success teams to exceed client expectations and drive repeat business
Who you are:
- Creative prospector with proficiency in top-of-the-funnel development
- Excellent listening and communication skills, including being able to deliver a clear, concise narrative and presentation
- Well organized, disciplined and meticulous
- Open-minded and willing to learn as we grow
- Competitive mindset of successful sales associate
- Phenomenal intangibles (adaptable, collaborative, coachable, detail-oriented, self-motivated, doesn’t take themselves too seriously)
What you’ve accomplished:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably within STEM
- 5+ years of successful biotech direct sales experience calling on senior level managers, VP’s or C-suite executives with a history of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Deep industry knowledge of the biotech/pharma space
You will be a key contributor in a high growth tech marketplace and Clora’s compensation is competitive with other Boston area startups. Key benefits like fully covered health insurance (no premiums), equity, flexible PTO and choice of Mac or PC. We are invested in every employee’s growth and support professional development that aligns with your goals and how you learn best. We also support remote work.
We are committed to Clora being an inclusive and diverse organization. Clora is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Something looks off?