LIMS System Analyst
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
We are seeking a LIMS System Analyst to contribute to the design, development, and implementation of LIMS solutions to support all phases of work for high-throughput cell therapy manufacturing.
This hire will work closely with our Manufacturing, Quality, MS&T, QC, and Process/Analytical Development groups to capture and manage user needs and functional requirements to define the short and long-term strategies needed to scale. This hire will collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop an end-to-end digital architecture roadmap. Lastly, this hire will manage our LIMS provider to prioritize and implement feature requests and provide support to create or update LIMS workflow modules, data capture, and reporting tools.
Candidates should enjoy working in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment and be prepared to tackle a broad selection of challenges as the company grows.
- Manage the development and deployment of a third-party LIMS platform
- Develop LIMS strategies and roadmap planning for integration with future platforms (ERP, MES, and custom software systems)
- Collaborate in the design and development of QC batch and process data generation and reports
- Manage relationships and communication between users, IT, external vendors, and stakeholders
- Contribute to the short and long-term LIMS strategies and roadmap planning
- Work closely with other functional areas to capture and manage user needs and functional requirements
- Develop custom scripts and tools to create custom process and data management workflows in LIMS
- Coordinate with QA team for system change verifications
- Create documentation and training materials for the end users of our LIMS platforms
- BS/MS or equivalent in life science, engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience as an analyst or software engineer within a scientific or laboratory environment required
- Familiarity with a wide range of laboratory instrumentation and assay measurement types
- Experience managing LIMS platforms in a biotech/pharmaceutical environment
- Experience will relational databases and data visualizations tools
- Strong knowledge of programming languages (e.g., Python, C#, SQL)
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detailStrong technical writing skills and experience authoring SOPs and reports
- Familiarity with GMP compliance requirements
- Creative, self-motivated, eager to take on a wide variety of tasks and grow with the evolving technology
- Self-awareness, integrity, authenticity, and a growth mindset
This is Cellares
Cellares is creating the future of cell therapy manufacturing. The company is developing an innovative cell therapy manufacturing solution that is robust, cost-effective and scalable so that cell therapies are more affordable and widely available to patients in need. Our multidisciplinary team comes together from diverse backgrounds with a shared passion for accelerating access to life-saving cell therapies. We value integrity, curiosity, the courage to grow and embrace change. At Cellares, you will collaborate with a world class team of engineers, scientists, and business leaders who are as excited about improving the world as you are.
Leveling will be based on overall experience, education, and demonstration of knowledge throughout the interview process.
See more open positions at Cellares
Something looks off?