We’re a well-funded early-stage start-up. You’ll get a chance to wear many hats, be a part of a growing team, and have the potential for exciting financial and career growth.
Here’s what sets us apart. We’ve set our sights on some of the biggest challenges facing biology today. We’re amassing a world class team of engineers, scientists, team builders and problem solvers to tackle these challenges heads-on. We’re passionate about developing the next generation technologies that will unravel the complexities of biology.
This is a unique opportunity to build, be part of an early-stage start-up and be surrounded by good humans who are super capable, humble and down-to- earth.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Logistics Associate to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the flow of materials, goods and supplies. The job duties include:
- Receive, inspect, and verify incoming materials and products to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Process incoming and outgoing orders. Prepare and pack shipments, verify shipment details, and coordinate with carriers and couriers.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory levels, track stock levels, and reorder supplies as needed. Conduct regular physical counts and reconcile discrepancies. Identify and resolve in a timely manner any discrepancies or issues with inventory or deliveries.
- Assist in coordinating logistics operations, warehousing, and distribution. Schedule deliveries and monitor routes.
- Keep the warehouse clean, organized, and free of safety hazards. Ensure that products are properly stored and labeled.
- Safely operate warehouse equipment such as power jacks and pallet jacks, adhering to all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and improve efficiency within the logistics and operations department.
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in logistics, operations, or a related field in a biotech or pharmaceutical company; Experience with multiple units of measure and lot tracing preferred.
- Working knowledge of GMP, FDA regulations, and biotech industry standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Netsuite or similar ERP systems.
- Ability to work well in a team, independently, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a routine basis, stand and walk during shifts, and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach.
We provide competitive total compensation packages, including base pay, benefits, and equity. In California, the estimated base salary range for this position is $20.00 - $32.00/hour. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What you can expect from us:
You’ll feel the energy when you walk in our door – we work hard, we have fun and we have ambitious plans to grow. Cellanome offers a comprehensive employment package that includes a competitive salary, generous stock options, great individual, and family health plans, a 401(k) and flexibility to balance work and life.
We embrace and celebrate the diversity of our employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.