ERP Manager - Microsoft Business Central
Join the multiomic revolution! Over the last 20 years, genomic technologies have enabled significant discoveries that bring the promise of personalized medicine closer than ever before. But after two decades of research, it’s clear that genetic variation only tells part of the story – biology is dynamic and more complex than A,C,T,G. Already, the added information from a multiomic view of biology is yielding important insights into cancer, aging, and neurological disease, and is poised to revolutionize how we understand health and disease beyond canonical variation in DNA.
biomodal is an omics-based life sciences technology and analytics company delivering products that bring the dynamism of our ever-changing biology into focus. Our team is dedicated to developing the most advanced solutions to interrogate and understand the complex interplay of genomics and epigenomics.
We have just launched our first product, the duet multiomics solution +modC solution and are looking to grow and evolve our organisation. This is an incredible opportunity to step into an exciting, early-stage company at the cutting edge of science with exceptional growth and market impact potential. Multiomics is the future – come join the biomodal team!
The ERP implementation will take place over the next 12 months and the role will allow the applicant to become involved and to make significant contributions to the implementation from the outset. In the early stages it is primarily focused on the roll out and training of the stand alone ERP and will then revert to administering, developing and expanding the ERP through integration and usage with other systems. You will be key to the future development and evolution of the ERP ecosystem and associated IT stack.
You will work with users, stakeholders, and business partners on process improvements to ensure the initial implementation meets the business needs, obtain regular usage feedback to facilitate the constant evolution of the ERP as the company grows.
- Develop a deep and expert understanding of system controls and assist in continuous improvement efforts to enhance performance and functionality.
- Provide general maintenance of system structures and hierarchies.
- Responsible for all aspects of the IT stack as it relates to the ERP
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders across the operational, science and financial business areas
- Responsible for the accuracy and data integrity of ERP and controls and governance of the system
- Work with Support Partners and ISVs for Support issues and system upgrades
- Open support incidents, troubleshoot and escalate as necessary, and manage KPI’s and SLA’s
- Develop and lead change management process for all requested system changes and enhancements which will include testing, data validation and communicating downtime to users.
- Ensure calculations, business rules, and workflows are appropriately configured.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation and proper approvals for security, new user setup, decommissioning and general maintenance.
- Develop, maintain and present proposed list of projects, system issues and requirements to management team for approved prioritization.
- Examine current operational requirements to improve efficiencies.
- Identify opportunities to increase automation, streamline processes and reporting, improve accuracy, and reduce the amount of time required to complete specific tasks.
- Working with Support Vendors and Industry documentation, develop training plans scoped to roles and responsibilities of departments
- Make sound decisions and recommendations based on understanding of manufacturing concepts, methods, standards, principles, and technology.
- Work with the relevant groups to set policies and accompanying audit controls.
WHO WOULD THIS ROLE SUIT:
You should be an enthusiastic individual who has strong ERP experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably a science or life science industry company who is looking for an exciting challenge in a business with a supportive and motivating workplace.
- Involvement and contribution to the implementation of the new ERP System
- Application Support.
- You will be producing training documents.
- You will be providing training.
- You will be providing business reports.
- You will be involved in the support of other projects within the IT department as these fit and integrate with the ERP.
The ERP Administrator will work with the Head of IT and the external consultants on the ERP program implementation, and administration of the organization’s IT stack as they integrate with the ERP. Working closely with our partners and Internal development resources. This role will require the ability to research manufacturing style record-keeping and reporting requirements and ensure that systems are modified to meet these requirements. This role establishes best practices for IT systems use and helps standardize these practices throughout the organization and will have a record of accomplishment of working on a complex manufacturing remit and the ability to influence change across the business stakeholders.
In this role, the ERP administrator will help support data integrity and management, adhere to timely report distribution, help develop automated solutions and work in collaboration with other departments to help develop solutions to streamline and automate processes and implement systems across the entire IT stack as it relates to the ERP.
The successful candidate must possess well-rounded manufacturing-based knowledge and experience, along with strong interpersonal skills. This person will help the organization to achieve continued operational excellence and drive continuous improvement and technology efficiencies.
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health and Life Insurance
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced parental leave
- 10% pension contribution