Senior Recruiter (Go-To-Market)
People & HR
Remote · Canada
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
As a Senior Recruiter at BioRender, you'll join a fast-paced Talent team supporting BioRender's ambitious growth plans. You thrive in an autonomous environment, get excited about creative and personalized outbound sourcing, and have a natural ability to balance values fit with key qualifications when evaluating candidates.
This role is remote-friendly, and open to intermediate - principal level recruiters with a go-to-market focus.
Our ideal fit
- Able to leverage your network and creativity to build a pipeline of A players
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Exceptional communication skills
- Efficient - able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Empathetic relationship builder with hiring managers and candidates alike
- Thrives in a fast-paced, hardworking environment
What you'll be doing
- Authentically communicate BioRender’s value proposition within first 2 weeks
- Onboard onto our tools (Lever, Gem), systems and processes within 4 weeks
- Make 2 hires in the first 3 months, and 5 each quarter thereafter through sourcing and managing the inbound funnel
- Maintain high average scores (4-5/5) on candidate experience surveys
- Contribute to additional Talent projects of interest, like employer branding, diversity and inclusion, Notion documentation, and recruiting events
- Propose and implement methods to increase the quality and quantity of applications, including new sources for active and passive recruitment
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of full-cycle, in-house recruitment experience at a scaling tech company, startups preferred
- Track record of juggling multiple open positions and filling roles with a high hiring bar
- Strong existing network of GTM (go-to-market) talent
- Experience with an ATS (Lever preferred), Gem, and LinkedIn Recruiter
Why join us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are in the top quartile for profitability and year-over-year revenue growth, with users in 200+ countries.
- BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA.
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about our interview process here!