Product Marketing Manager (Enablement Content)
Marketing & Communications, Product
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to join our young, fast-growing company on our mission to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you play a vital role to supercharge our revenue teams and ensure the success of our full-service business. Your objective is to improve our GTM efficiency and efficacy by 25% in your first 12 months by creating foundational sales plays and producing enablement content that ensures quality pipeline. To be successful in this role, you will work with revenue-facing teams to identify customer pain points and create programs that prove BioRender solves them.
Our ideal fit:
- Detail oriented, process oriented, data focused
- Is able to take action and deliver results while leading and building a team
- Leader with ability to develop people
- Demands excellence with a commitment to continuous improvement
What you'll be doing:
- Build the foundational product marketing GTM strategies, plays, and operational plans to support our full-service business to meet revenue goals within 3 months
- Create sales & marketing playbooks to grow sales pipeline by 25% in the first 12 months through product marketing efforts including:
- Targeted sales plays
- Messaging and positioning improvements
- Identifying and solving current blindspots
- Increase AE efficiency by 10% in 6 months through increasing ACV and increasing win rates
- Create effective messaging and positioning documents to support the full-service business within the first 3 months and conduct ongoing training in partnership with sales enablement
- Create best-in-class product marketing processes and templates needed to support our scaling full-serve business across multiple markets within 4 months
- Collaborate with product management and provide input into pricing strategies for full-serve products within 5 months
- Create supporting content for training, web, landing pages, videos, demos, decks, customer assets, campaigns including customer case studies to accelerate sales as established in quarterly OKRs
- Conduct market research and partner with user research team to understand our customers challenges to support GTM efforts in first 3 months
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience from a B2B SaaS or PLG company
- Demonstrable experience partnering with a sales team and developing sales plays and enablement materials
- Desire and ability to manage a team in the futureProven success in supporting GTM for a new product from initial market research through GTM
- Experience creating and owning GTM plans and processes
- Excellent communication skills; client-facing experience is a plus
- Background in Science or Science related field or industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline; MBA is a plus
Why Join Us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are in the top quartile for profitability and year-over-year revenue growth, with users in 200+ countries.
- BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA.
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!