Customer Experience Representative (Remote - New Zealand)
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
We’re looking for a customer service-oriented individual with a passion for science to join our team as a Customer Experience Representative. You will provide lightning-fast responses to our users, making sure they get help when and where they need it. Your focus will be on providing above-and-beyond customer support, with the goal of creating a positive, rewarding experience as a result of every interaction.
This is a full time position for candidates located in New Zealand.
Our ideal fit
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Curious, loves asking questions, and thinks outside of the box
- Dedicated to building both a product and an experience that users love
- Wants to revolutionize how science is communicated around the world
- Monitor and manage customer chat requests, providing real-time customer support and resolving any technical issues
- Liaise with the sales and product team to provide users the best possible experience
- Relay feedback from users to the product team, ensuring we address any technical glitches or bugs
- Understand user satisfaction and track NPS scores
- Monitor our company phone line and support email, responding to queries when they happen
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree in the life sciences
- Legally authorized to work in New Zealand
- Strong and reliable internet connection
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Second language skills, particularly German, are an asset.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service (ideally in a SaaS or technology company)
- Experience using Zendesk, Intercom, or other customer support platform
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Why join us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are in the top quartile for profitability and year-over-year revenue growth, with users in 200+ countries.
- BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA.
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
We want to get to know you! As a part of our application process below, we require you to submit a short (1-2 mins max) video. Please answer the following question in your video:
Why are you interested in joining the Customer Experience team at BioRender?
We recommend using a free tool like Loom or Vidyard to record your video; you can also use your phone or webcam. Please submit the video link or upload the file below.
You can read more about the BioRender Interview Process here.