Talent Acquisition Manager (GTM & Business)
People & HR
Remote · Canada
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
Talent Acquisition is a strategic function that enables BioRender’s growth, shapes the company culture, and identifies the talent we need to be successful.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager (GTM & Business) at BioRender, you will manage, grow, and upskill our team of recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators to deliver on our hiring plan with A-player candidates. You will build a predictable GTM Talent engine that drives ample high quality top-of-funnel candidates, and aligns a company-wide effort to attract, assess, and close A-players with an exceptional candidate experience.
You will also ensure excellence in all aspects of the recruiting process: how we source candidates, how we engage them and tell our story, how we interview and educate candidates, how team members invest time to become great recruiters and interviewers, how we make offers and onboard candidates, and even how we tell candidates they aren't the right addition.
You can read more about our interview process here!
What you'll be doing:
- Assess the current state of GTM hiring, outlining strengths and weaknesses and building a plan to level up the most high-impact areas in your first 2 months
- Drive overall success of team including managing their upskilling and growth, prioritization, delegation, and overall accountability
- Build a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates through employer branding initiatives, events, and other creative sourcing strategies
- Partner with exec team, HR and FP&A to effectively plan and monitor headcount, attrition and hiring goals
- Create a thoughtful, clear, metrics-driven approach that tracks, monitors, and evaluates the impact and effectiveness of all programs and hiring activity in your purview
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience managing a full lifecycle talent acquisition team including sourcing, recruitment, and operations (team of 5+), in a hypergrowth tech environment with an exceptionally high bar for candidate quality
- A passion for people development and a track record of coaching and motivating high performing recruiters and sourcers
- Hands-on experience recruiting for GTM & Business roles
- Experience leading sourcers is a must; leadership experience in an agency setting is an asset
- Demonstrated success partnering with senior leaders across multiple disciplines to meet aggressive hiring goals
- Experience building a scalable and predictable recruiting infrastructure, including processes and tools
- A data-driven approach to decision-making that leads to increased operational efficiency
Why join us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 150% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We're proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
See more open positions at BioRender
Something looks off?