Join our Talent Network
People & HR
United States · Canada · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
Don't see what you're looking for? Introduce yourself for future opportunities! We're always looking for folks who are passionate about what they do, want to make an impact, and are looking to join an amazing team.
Share your resume and let us know what you'd be interested in and why you'd be excited to join the team. If an opportunity comes up that matches your skills and experience, we'll be in touch!
BioRender is remote-first, and able to hire across Canada and the United States. Our Customer Experience team also hires in Ireland at this time.
We are committed to providing work environments which promote the health, safety and well-being of all employees in accordance with public health regulation and guidance. Accordingly, as a condition of any offer of employment, employees are required to provide evidence of full vaccination or have an approved exemption in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Why join us?
- We are mission-driven and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We're proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world, including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!
See more open positions at BioRender
Something looks off?