Director of Growth Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, February 1, 2023
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We're looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
We are hiring a Director of Growth Marketing to join us on our mission to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures.
As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will lead a team of digital marketers and BioRender’s digital marketing strategy, and be responsible for the design and development of BioRender.com. You will also be in charge of the success of our earned and owned digital marketing campaigns, manage the advertising budget and customer lifecycle marketing.
Our ideal fit:
- You're detail oriented, process-oriented, and data-focused
- You take action and deliver results while leading and building a team
- You're a strategic thinker with strong program and project management skills
- You're a leader with the ability to develop people
- You are creatively resourceful and able to turn chaos into order with clear communication
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and manage growth marketing campaigns and plans across all of BioRender’s digital channels in support of business objectives related to; awareness, engagement, lead generation, conversion and revenue
- Evolve owned digital channels by leveraging new technologies and strategies to drive engagement, interest and conversions
- Partner with Growth Engineering team on self-serve campaigns and product-led growth initiatives
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and analysis on channel performance to identify KPIs, benchmarks and key levers that will inform new strategies to improve followers and engagement
- Develop personalization and optimization strategies for engaging and converting target accounts
- Manage external agencies and internal teams producing engaging content, collateral, web pages, campaign assets, and associated event creative
- Work closely with Revenue Operations to optimize our CRM capabilities and ensure lead routing rules, scoring and attribution evolve with the business
- Establish quarterly goals and OKRs and help lead cross-functional teams to support these objectives
- Lead and grow a team of Digital/Growth Marketing specialists
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of marketing experience managing multiple functional roles within Marketing such as web, digital, creative, growth marketing, paid advertising, including at least two years at a director level
- Experience working at a high-growth product-led SaaS company leading managing campaigns from inception through business outcomes, revenue and ROI reporting
- Experience with strategy, development and execution of GTM and product launch strategies
- Advanced hands-on understanding and experience with marketing program management tools, and processes
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with onboarding and growth teams
- Strong analytical skills using data to drive actionable insights and decision-making and experience with Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, and 6Sense (or similar ABM platform)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex programs, processes, recommendations, and data to audiences across functions, teams, and organizational levels
- Background in Science is a plus
Why Join Us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We're proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
You can read more about the BioRender interview process and FAQs here!
See more open positions at BioRender
Something looks off?