Partner Manager (EMEA)
Biotechnology is rewriting life as we know it, from the medicines we take, to the crops we grow, the materials we wear, and the household goods that we rely on every day. But moving at the new speed of science requires better technology.
Benchling’s mission is to unlock the power of biotechnology. The world’s most innovative biotech companies use Benchling’s R&D Cloud to power the development of breakthrough products and accelerate time to milestone and market.
Come help us bring modern software to modern science.
The EMEA Partner Manager will support all partner operations and business development in Europe and APAC. As we grow our global footprint, we will continue to increase the services delivery capabilities of our partner ecosystem, not only helping our customers get value faster from their investments, but also to help augment Benchling`s momentum through combined GTM motions with our partners.
This role will be based in Europe and will work closely with our Sales and CX leaders in the region. You will be required to both drive our partner strategy and own day-to-day operations with internal and external teams.
Partner Business Development
- Lead the day-to-day field relationships with all partners in Europe
- Identify which partners from the broader Benchling Ecosystem are most significant to help drive EMEA business forward, and recruit and enable those partners
Partner sales operations, deal support, & execution
- Align partner resources and Benchling field resources to drive joint commercial pursuits
- Engage Partners at the senior level and help to select/pursue opportunities with maximum potential
- Build joint-demand generation initiatives with partner ecosystem and Benchling GTM resources to create partner influenced pipeline
Project delivery strategy
- Design and drive partner project delivery models. Includes interplaying with Professional Services for subcontracting and new delivery models.
- Identify partner services offerings for unmet customer needs
- Governance: Build and drive governance motions for key accounts and partners
- Measurement: Monitor partner Benchling project activities, ensuring projects are on track and meet the desired outcomes.
- Certification support: facilitate the certification process for partners through Benchling Learning Labs (BLL), ensuring their proficiency in using our platform effectively
- Partner success: provide guidance on Benchling's implementation methodology, best practices, and project delivery. This role may not always be the one to support the partner directly, but will be responsible for ensuring the partner has access to the right Benchling resource.
- 5+ years experience in consulting, life sciences, SaaS, and / or technology
- Experience building and executing go to market initiatives with system integrators in Europe to drive partner influenced business
- Experience building new programs and working independently in an unstructured environment
- Shown ability to communicate clearly and can bring different collaborators to the table to solve problems.
- Consistent record of cultivating relationships with customers and partners, across all levels of the organization including consultants, scientists, and executives
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in life sciences field or related field
COMPANY BENEFITS - EMEA
Benchling takes a market-based approach to pay. The candidate's starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, interview performance, and work location.
Total Compensation includes the following:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits
- Four months of fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Home office stipend
- Mental health benefits + wellness stipend
- Learning and development stipend
- 25 days vacation days + public holidays
- Company-wide Spring & winter holiday shutdown
- Sabbaticals for 5-year and 10-year anniversaries
- In-office perks including modern office in the heart of Zurich
- Remote perks including travel to hubs
#LI-SF1 #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
Benchling welcomes everyone.
We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer. That means we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For applicants for U.S.-based roles only: All new hires in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide proof of vaccination prior to their first day of employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons, we will explore potential reasonable accommodations; however, Benchling may not be able to grant such accommodations in all cases if doing so would cause undue hardship.