Account Operations Lead
At Adaptive, we’re Powering the Age of Immune Medicine. Our goal is to harness the power of the adaptive immune system to transform the way diseases are diagnosed and treated.
As an Adapter, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives. With Adaptive, you’ll create a career highlight through collaboration with bright, curious colleagues working at the apex of innovation and application.
It’s time for your next chapter. Discover your story with Adaptive.
As an Account Operations Lead, you will be supporting the company’s clinical product clonoSEQ. In this customer-facing role, you will partner with Adaptive Biotechnologies Clinical Services and Field Based Teams to ensure our clinicians and their patients have an exceptional experience.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Partner with field-based team to ensure optimal integration of clonoSEQ testing into the medical practice.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with customers and drive satisfaction through superior service and execution.
- Manage internal process for addressing institution-specific onboarding requirements.
- Develop custom workflows and provide training to key ordering personnel.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of information related to new prospects.
- Serve as customer liaison for priority internal initiatives requiring customer engagement.
- Educate customers on new support offerings to maximize brand performance.
- Provide analytic support and business context to identify and drive critical growth initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Services team to ensure efficient and effective communication with clinicians and their care team.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and many of the company’s internal departments including Medical Affairs, Marketing, Reimbursement, Legal and Software.
- Contribute to a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
Position Requirements (Education, Experience, Other)
- Bachelor’s degree + 5 years of related experience
- 2-4 years prior Client Services or Customer Training/Support experience is strongly preferred.
- Proactive approach to work; strong personal drive and desire for feedback.
- Strong customer and patient focus with a clear understanding of HIPAA requirements.
- Must have strong analytical and planning skills with keen attention to detail and meticulous data entry skills.
- Effective project leader able to work autonomously to advance the team toward agreed-upon goals.
- Ability to comprehend, deconstruct, and optimize complex operational workflows.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with excellent listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage directly with and provide well-supported recommendations to leadership.
- Some travel required (up to 25%)
Salary Range: $78,600 - $118,000
Other compensation elements include:
- equity grant
- bonus eligible
Interested in this position, but don’t meet all the requirements? Adaptive is committed to building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams across our organization. Please consider applying even if your experience doesn’t match all the qualifications; you may be the exact candidate we’re searching for!
Adaptive is not currently sponsoring candidates requiring work authorization support for this position.
Adaptive’s posted compensation information includes a base salary (or hourly rate) range and summary of other available total compensation. The base salary range represents a minimum-to-maximum salary (or hourly rate) available to candidates upon extension of offer. Base salary is thoughtfully considered upon offer and is determined through multiple evaluation checks throughout the interview process, including: a candidate’s ability to meet minimum qualifications (skills/experience/education), a candidate’s ability to thoughtfully address preferred qualifications, current market conditions, and internal pay equity. Listed base salary is exclusive of bonus, commission, equity, differential pay, benefits, and other incentives.
Adaptive's benefits at-a-glance.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners who have active agreements with Adaptive. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.