Research Coordinator - Immunization
AbCellera is a young, energetic, and rapidly growing biotech company with an amazing team that searches, decodes, and analyzes natural immune systems to find antibodies that its partners can develop into drugs to prevent and treat disease. We are seeking a motivated, meticulous and conscientious candidate with administration and coordination expertise to join our dynamic Immunization group. We believe that we can tackle the most challenging scientific problems through teamwork, innovation, and mutual support. If you’re a self-motivated and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we’d love to hear from you.
How you might spend your days:
- Coordinating import and transfer of biological specimens and materials to different CROs, arranging delivery and pick ups to meet project timelines
- Communicating with suppliers, lab users, custom brokers, or shipping companies to ensure delivery/shipment logistics proceed in a timely manner
- Assisting with procurement and inventory
- Maintaining organizational systems to support immunization workflow, including ensuring data entry is accurate and up-to-date
- Ensuring team compliance with safety policies, standards and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and productive work environment and lab facility, compliant with regulatory requirements
- Communicating with team members and key stakeholders
- Supporting and collaborating with other team members to meet project deliverables and timelines
- Assisting in the editing and maintenance of protocols
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced work environment with multiple competing priorities
- You take pride in being a self-motivated person, fast learner, team player, and creative problem solver
- You are able to work in a self-directed manner and demonstrate initiative
- Are willing to work flexible hours
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks and have outstanding time management skills
- You are accountable, reliable, and resilient, with an unwavering work ethic
Required qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in project coordination and/or administration; BSc in Biology, Immunology, Veterinary Science, or related field would be an asset
- An interest in learning about in vivo work, procurement activities, and scientific research projects
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Eagerness to help solve problems both big and small
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
Offers & benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we’re solving tough problems and creating innovative solutions from the ground up - custom immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation. We’re revolutionizing how our scientists can explore antibodies and the scale at which they can do so. This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it.
You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients. We’re a growing company with a high-throughput pipeline and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of visionaries and innovators. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support, nurture and organize our efforts along the way.
Please submit your application through our website and refer to Job ID 23027 in your cover letter. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Something looks off?