Xenium Sales Specialist
Build and sustain successful sales relationships within the spatial arena
In situ technology enables subcellular resolution on key targets and helps generate a more comprehensive understanding of healthy biological processes and disease. Advances in in situ technologies have exponentially increased how many RNAs can be simultaneously studied within a tissue while retaining high cellular resolution. In situ profiling can create a full map of healthy and diseased tissue at subcellular resolution, and identify cell and biomarker diversity to help more accurately predict therapeutic outcomes. In situ is bounding forward the exploration of biology and disease.
As a Sales Specialist you will be building and sustaining successful, long-term, relationships in the spatial arena. This will involve demonstrating strong technical knowledge credibility to effectively consult with customers and influence key decisions on technology and product choices. Strong business acumen will help to build successful account and territory plans which translate territory strategy into business results.
What you will be doing:
- Technical consultation with customers on 10x Genomics’ spatial solutions
- Funnel management with strong hunting/prospecting and closing skills
- Commitment to rigorous territory planning, market knowledge, both accurate and timely forecasting
- Develop and manage a business plan to meet or exceed business goals for the territory
- Understand scientific project and business needs of the customer to win the business
- Consistently and accurately manage the sales process including, pipeline management, and sales tracking through the use of the CRM system and other designated IT tools
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of genetic analysis markets, products, and buying practices required to effectively compete in the assigned territory
- Utilize product and application knowledge across the genetic analysis portfolio to successfully conduct selling presentations
- Ensure full customer satisfaction whilst representing 10x Genomics professionally, ethically and morally at all times
- Demonstrable, relevant, skills needed for a NGS/Spatial/In-Situ field sales role (i.e. minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience)
- Previous sales experience in Life Science, with capital equipment
- Strong desire to win business and establish long term customer relationships
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
Preferred skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree or PhD. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field
- Experience of using a CRM system (Ideally SFDC)
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.