Oracle VBCS Developer
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our Productivity Engineering team who thrives in the UI/UX landscape and desires to contribute in a fast-paced environment. You will work on user interface and visualizations that will help generate and distill impactful insights from very large security focused datasets. You will be working to build Cloud based applications using the latest frameworks.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Designing and developing custom UI pages using Oracle VBCS
- Building integrations using Oracle OIC
- Integrating Oracle VBCS with cloud applications using OIC adapters
- Working on systems integration security, user provisioning, and single sign-on technologies
- Experience with Cloud/On-premise architectures, Network, and Security
- Read and design API including endpoints and request/response
- Independently consult with clients, understand requirements, and come up with creative designs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5 years of experience in UX Development
- 2 years of experience building custom UI pages using Oracle VBCS
- 3 years of experience building integrations using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- SQL skills required
- Experience with relational databases like Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with API’s, REST/SOAP based web services available in Oracle Cloud ERP
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Below is the base pay range for this full time position. The actual base pay will depend on several factors unique to each candidate, including one’s skills, qualifications, and experience. At 10x, base pay is also just one component of the Company’s total compensation package. This role is also eligible for 10x’s equity grants, its comprehensive health and retirement benefit programs, and its annual bonus program or sales incentive program. Your 10x recruiter can share more about the Company’s total compensation package during the hiring process.
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.