Production Technician (P-2255)
10x Genomics is looking for a Production Technician to join its consumable manufacturing team. In this role, the individual will be responsible for 10x consumables product – handling of automated dispensing equipment for reagent filling and manual packaging process for the finished goods. This position may require extended periods of sitting or standing and extensive work using laboratory and packaging equipment.
This will be a non-exempt position in the 10x reagent manufacturing team. Individuals applying to this position should have understanding of industry manufacturing workflow and ERP systems. This individual must be a self-starter, quick learner and detail oriented, work well in a team atmosphere, have good communication skills, ability to adapt and thrive in working in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
- Execute production operations according to defined procedures and ensure the integrity and quality of our products
- Ensure proper housekeeping and maintain cleanliness (6S) of the working area
- Maintenance of production batch records and good documentation under ISO 9001: 2015 requirements
- Process work order accurately using an ERP system in a timely manner
- Fill and package 10x consumables into finished goods both manually and using semi-automated packaging equipment
- Identify issues occurred in production labs and escalate issues to supervisor’s attention
- NITEC/ ‘O’ Levels/ Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of working experience in a manufacturing/ production environment involving filling and packaging of finished goods
- Experienced working with warehouse team on material request
- Strong team player and detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read and understand SOPs and equipment user manual
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload to meet strict deadlines under supervision
- Experience in automation and packaging of Life Science products, Semiconductor or related field
- Relevant experience in a production environment working with standard production control tools – ERP, LIMS, inventory control, work orders
- Experience in GMP controlled manufacturing/production environment
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.
Something looks off?