Inside Sales Specialist UK
Work remote, anywhere in the UK, managing the customer sales process via phone and e-mail
You’ll proactively manage the customer sales process for product lines, accounts and/or sales opportunities via phone and e-mail. Connecting with both prospective and existing customers, you’ll help guide them to our products that best meet their needs.
This involves coordinating with your colleagues and other departments to address customer questions/concerns, providing budgetary pricing, creating, and submitting individualized quotes and ultimately closing the sale.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage the customer sales process for specific territory, product lines and/or accounts via phone and e-mail
- Help specific sales teams to meet sales targets, provide accurate forecasting, and in maintaining lead, opportunity, and customer information in the CRM database
- Further qualify in-bound marketing qualified leads
- Create/submit individualized quotes and close the sales process, through the point of order receipt, in collaboration with Customer Service
- Use good product knowledge to help guide customers to the products that best meet needs, coordinating with internal Sales and Scientific Technical Advisor teams to assist customers
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales and regional marketing teams - setting up activities and events to generate qualified sales leads
- Establish and maintain strong, positive, productive relationships with clients including product end-users, management and purchasing contacts
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Minimum BSc, or equivalent, in Life Sciences or Chemistry
- Proven successful sales experience with a technical product line
- Demonstrable ability to quickly comprehend highly technical concepts and articulate them well to others
- Outstanding relationship building, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to identify customer needs
- Demonstrable ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and CRM database
- NGS Sales experience
- Experience of using SFDC
- Additional European language skills (with French, German, Dutch being desirable)
About 10x Genomics
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.
Something looks off?